Wednesday 17 March 2021

Unit School Topic


Brittish school



My School

I am going to tell you about my school. My school is new and modern and I like it very much. It has four floors. The classrooms are light and spacious. There are classrooms for different subjects, such as English, History, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology Literature etc. There are 5 computer classes in our school where we study computer science using modern equipment and the Internet access.

We also have got an assembly hall for concerts and meetings. There are many opportunities to go in for sports in our school. Our school has a gym, a sports ground, a football field, a swimming pool, and other sports facilities. There are many different sports groups: table tennis, swimming, athletics, football, volleyball, gymnastics. Many pupils of our school attend these sports groups.

The teachers in our school are very skilled. They try to give us all their knowledge and awake our interest to their subjects and to self study.

My favourite subject is English. I often get good marks in the lesson. I`m good at answering the questions. I enjoy learning about English - speaking countries. It`s exciting. But the most difficult subject is Math. I`m bad at solving problems, doing sums. I hate solving equations. It`s boring.

I think that school years are very important for every person. So I’ll never forget my school, my teachers, and my classmates.

 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit 4 YOUTH AND SOCIETY lesson 7 BRYU